[Vtigercrm-developers] Postgres Integration in 4.2.5

Joel Rydbeck Joel.Rydbeck at nubrek.com
Mon Mar 13 15:49:39 PST 2006

Jeff / Mike / Allan,

Thanks for taking the management of branches on Jeff.  I'm behind you on
this one.

Allan, would you be ready to apply your (rather significant) set of
changes to the branch once its set? --ideally for the last time.

Once Allan's deltas are in I can go through and finish off any loose
ends.

I think it's fine if there are a few PG bugs once we re-merge with
mainline --the idea is to clear the branch hurdle.

Would anyone out there be willing to do a MySQL validation once we have
the PostgreSQL changes into the branch?

Regards,

- Joel