[Vtigercrm-developers] HELPME

Joao Oliveira joaopcoliveira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:27:34 PST 2006

Hello Andrew,

With that patch I've successfully insert one quote in database. Thus, when i
go to Quotes ListView php came up with the following error:

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in *
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\vtiger42\include\database\PearDatabase.php* on line *440

*The error happens in line 3146 of include/utils.php:

----
          elseif($module == 'Quotes' && $name == 'Potential Name')
                    {
                        $potential_id =
$adb->query_result($list_result,$i-1,"potentialid");
                        $potential_name = getPotentialName($potential_id);
                        $value = '<a href="index.php
?module=Potentials&action=DetailView&record='.$potential_id.'">'.$potential_name.'</a>';
                    }
----
When vtiger try to call getPotentialName() and potentialid passed is null.

This kind of troubles start to came up when we pass from '' to null...

Best Regards
João Oliveira.