[Vtigercrm-developers] HELPME

Joao Oliveira joaopcoliveira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:49:38 PST 2006

Hello,

I've doing some tests today in vtiger, and quotes still doesn't work.

The problem is here, and only occurs with mysql 4.1 or greater:

insert into quotes (quoteid, subject, potentialid, quotestage, validtill,
team, contactid, carrier, subtotal, shipping, inventorymanager, tax,
adjustment, total, accountid, terms_conditions)
values(129, 'rtyuy', '', 'Created', '2006-03-13', '', '', 'FedEx', '', '',
1, 0, 0, '', 1, '')

when we want to create a quote without potentialid and/or contactid, the
generated SQL inputs '' as value for this fields.

It seems that this issue was fixed in vtiger5 by deleting those
relationships from database.
IMHO, this isn't the best way. The sql query should be changed in order to
insert NULL values in those relationships, like Léo had post
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=3185 (But with that patch, some
other issues came up...).

Note that orders have the same problem, and is possible that also other
modules are affected too...

Best Regards
João Oliveira