[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem with quote module

Luis Alberto Arenas Salinas larenas at internext.com.mx
Thu Mar 9 07:54:36 PST 2006

well, i try to say you what's my problem

1.- First. I had problem with quote module, when i save a new quote, it
not appears, the solution was change a save.php file of it module.

2.- After this change, when i try view the quote module this message
appears: *Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*/var/www/vtiger_crm/include/database/PearDatabase.php* on line *444

i review all file, and are identical, i dont know that happen, can you
help me?
*