[Vtigercrm-developers] Feedback on 4.2.4rc2

Philip philip at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 9 09:36:59 PST 2006

Hi,

I thought i have discussed  about the feedback over the chat. Please see my reply below.

Regarding Installation using bin or exe the database and apacheparameters are populated in the config.inc.php, the config.template.phpfile is not disturbed at any time. Copying config.template.php toconfig.inc.php and replacing all keywords during the exe/bininstallation has been handled.

Other feedbacks which includes changing the hardcorded db values, andthe versioning were not taken up in this version as we are not sureabout the consequence and the impacts in changing the existing setup,but can be taken up with 4.2.5 after having a series of testing.

 Regards,
Philip

>Do try vtigerCRM 4.2.4rc2 and post your feedbacks to the list.

Our feedback aren't listened ...
just an example : database name versioning

Also, no reply to our posts related to installer.

we change/ you change game isn't funny ...

best regards,

Fathi