[Vtigercrm-developers] LANCER : Home page UI - Revised

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:19:13 PST 2006

saint, I don't know how this will work, but if the "dashboard
approach" consist of mantaining two different windows with two
different scroll windows in the same page, this is very, very bad web
usability, you just broke the "page" concept...

there must be an article out there about this from Jakob Nielsen.

(I myself was confused to see that my scrollwheel was not working...)

/sak