[Vtigercrm-developers] Performance issue

Michel JACQUEMES m.jacquemes at neuf.fr
Wed Jun 28 10:42:58 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Working again on dashboard for vtiger 5, I have noticed some performance
problems depending on what server I was using.

Results follow for 2 servers, one tested with 2 environments (Apache & IIS).

Test 1                                                   Test 2
Test3

Cpu                  ATHLON XP 2100 1700Mhz, 1gb            ATHLON XP 1900
1500 Mhz, 1.5Gb       ATHLON XP 1900 1500 Mhz, 1.5Gb

OS                   W2k server
Win XP                                                WinXP

Int. server          IIS 5
Apache 2.0.55                                      IIS 5

PHP                 4.3.11
5.1.2                                                    5.1.2

MySQL             4.1.16
5.0.18                                                  5.0.18

Time to display :

Home Page       5s                                                       15s
11s

Dashboard        7s
77s                                                      61s

Sales               4s
10s                                                      9s

Vtiger version used for this test was downloaded from svn today, milestone
7642 changeset by Richie 08:43.

Databases contain the same demo data.

I have to tell that I have never been able to complete installation process
on machine used for tests 2 & 3. Populating database with demo data never
ends. I had to install and create database with PHP 4 and MySQL 4, backup
database from that server and restore it on the other one.

We could conclude that there is a problem either with PHP 5 or MySQL 5.

Does anybody is experiencing the same?

I will try to test the same with PHP 5 and MySQL 4.

Michel