[Vtigercrm-developers] [LANCER] - Calendar update & Intermediate Release

saint saint at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 27 11:45:08 PDT 2006

Hi All !

Vtiger's upcoming calendar component receives major update now. I will
be posting a few screenshots of the UI, once a definitive mockup is
ready.  We greatly appreciate if u could spare a few minutes and tell us
about how you use calendar in a CRM environment. It will help us to
understand the usage pattern.

Most likely we expect to release a build on July 5. Probably that would
be a Release Candidate or in worst case, it would be a Beta 2.

regards
Saint