[Vtigercrm-developers] help needed in deleting spam

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:33:22 PDT 2006

If someone is going to messing around with the database backend I'd
like to point out the difference between version and milestone.

Version should be the first version of the program that the issue can
be found in, and milestone is the version of the program the issue is
planned on being fixed for.  As such having a version of 5.0.1 doesn't
make any sense right now as there is no 5.0.1 release.  What we should
have are 5.0.1 and 5.0 (and "future" and 5.1) milestones and set stuff
that won't be complete for the 5.0 release to one of those.

If someone could clean up the version/milestones and then set
everything with a version of 5.0.1 to version 5.0 and milestone
"future" that would help organize things a lot.