[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger On Mac OSX - Any one tried?

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Wed Jun 21 23:56:15 PDT 2006

Hi Gopal,
a frenchie use vtiger crm 4.2 on mac os x using MAMP :
http://www.mamp.info/en/home/ for 20 users beetween france & china.
Actually the guy is in china for long time, so i can't ask questions to him.
But you can test with Xampp mac os x version. I have no mac computer, so
i can't test myself.
Regards,
Aïssa