[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger On Mac OSX - Any one tried?

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 21 20:41:34 PDT 2006

Dear Team,

We are unable to install vtiger CRM 5 successfully on Mac OSX and make it fully functional. Please let me know if any you have experience in installing vtiger on Mac OSX.

If you are interested please forward me your contact information. FYI, recently we are receiving some queries from Mac users. Immediately there is customer interested in engaging remote installation service from UK.

Thanks,
Gopal

---
S.S.G.Gopal