[Vtigercrm-developers] should we update to latest version of adodb?

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Mon Jun 19 06:07:09 PDT 2006

FCKeditor has a recently released v2.3. It includes significantly
faster loading, and some security enhancements. I dropped it into the
svn branch and trunk as is and it worked fine. The loading
performance really is a lot better. I'd recommend default theme for
branch and silver theme for trunk (it seems to match what you've got
better than the default theme).

I also noticed Smarty had released 2.6.14 with some security
enhancements. This would only be in the Trunk... which brings up a
modification idea for the document.

In the 3rd party document, add some columns. In place of the version
column: Trunk Version / Branch Version / Current Release Version /
Current Release Date. The versions on this list should represent the
current svn status.

Brian