[Vtigercrm-developers] need svn permission to copy URL to URL, or admin to do it

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 16 07:40:30 PDT 2006

I have given the permission to both Allan and jeffk.
Kindly try and let me know asap.
Matt, kindly verify if what I have done is right wrt the permissions.

Richie

---- Jeff Kowalczyk<jtk at yahoo.com> wrote ----

  Allan and I (jeffk) need subversion privileges elevated to commit URL to
URL copies. We (or someone) needs to resurrect vtigercrm/branches/4.2.4
for a quick bugfix release of vtigercrm-4.2.1

I'm not sure how the permissions are restricted, so if it's not
immediately obvious how to elevate the allanbush and jeffk users, someone
with full access please try the command in #1314:

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/1314

The full command to try is:

 # svn cp -r 6962 \
 (repos)/vtigercrm/branches/4.2.4 \
 (repos)/vtigercrm/branches/4.2.4.1 \
 -m 'refs #1314. resurrect 4.2.4 branch for 4.2.4.1 bugfix release'

subsitute (repos) based on your local or http access method, obviously.

If we can get this copied ASAP, Allan can get the release tagged perhaps
early next week. Thanks.

This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt