[Vtigercrm-developers] need svn permission to copy URL to URL, or admin to do it

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 06:38:49 PDT 2006

Allan and I (jeffk) need subversion privileges elevated to commit URL to
URL copies. We (or someone) needs to resurrect vtigercrm/branches/4.2.4
for a quick bugfix release of vtigercrm-4.2.1

I'm not sure how the permissions are restricted, so if it's not
immediately obvious how to elevate the allanbush and jeffk users, someone
with full access please try the command in #1314:

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/1314

The full command to try is:

 # svn cp -r 6962 \
 (repos)/vtigercrm/branches/4.2.4 \
 (repos)/vtigercrm/branches/4.2.4.1 \
 -m 'refs #1314. resurrect 4.2.4 branch for 4.2.4.1 bugfix release'

subsitute (repos) based on your local or http access method, obviously.

If we can get this copied ASAP, Allan can get the release tagged perhaps
early next week. Thanks.