[Vtigercrm-developers] daily tests

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Thu Jun 15 12:44:20 PDT 2006

I'll get some time this weekend to set up a new demo server and I'll get
started on the update script as well.  Once I've got the update script
started I'll post here so we can hack on it and put it somewhere in SVN.

My idea for the update script so far is to use a shell script to back up
the current uploads and other things that aren't stored in the DB,
delete and recreate the DB, then fire off a php script that will build
the db from the xml schema.  We could also snapshot some of the settings
in the system but that adds a level of complexity.

Thoughts?

Matt