[Vtigercrm-developers] how to make vtiger more community oriented?

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:15:01 PDT 2006

I have to agree...

I can understand not having the time for replying to every end-user
question, in fact when I was the captain of an open source project, I
leave the end users helping each other...

there simply no time for developers to answer every stupid question...

but if you want the *developers* community help, you cannot afford to
ignore them, and then ask the same people to help...