[Vtigercrm-developers] activities vs calendar

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Wed Jun 14 05:31:57 PDT 2006

Gopal,

Yes, I think that is the right direction. You may want to have an
Upcoming Meetings and Tasks view (similar to the Home module). This
would always provide a quick glance of what is coming soon on the
calendar and task side. It also provides a way to display tasks that
do not have dates associated with them. You would also want
displaying of tasks on the calendar grid to be a user specific
option, as some people do not like it.

Brian