[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer portal

Mickie mickie at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 8 03:09:33 PDT 2006

Dear Mary,

Thanks for sending the log file. i forgot to mention that send the logfile in zip format. otherwise when we open the mail it takes long timeto load.
>From the log file the authenticate_user function in soap/customerportal.php is not called.
so please look into the following forum post
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=7334
and let us know that details(details asked in that forum) in the forumitself. because this may help some other users who are not indevelopers list.

Thanks & Regards
Mickie

----mickie at vtiger.com wrote ----

Dear Mary,

when you try to login into customerportal can you please look into thevtigercrm.log file and whether the query returns the contact details ornot. or please send me the vtigercrm.log file which is present undervtigerCRM<root-directory>/logs/

Thanks & Regards
Mickie

----mary.adel at itrize.com wrote ----

Dear All
I have linux OS and i have php4.3

i insatalled customer portal but i can't login i don't know why
althought i took the username and password that has been sent to me by
the email

Does anyone have any idea why??

Thanks,
Mary