[Vtigercrm-developers] bug fixes/contributions for 5.0

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 08:36:11 PDT 2006

Richie wrote:
> Feel free to post the bug fixes for vtigercrm 5.0.fixes in this email
> list so that we can have a peer review right here and I will integrate
> it into the trunk.

I would instead encourage the opposite, that all bugs and related
discussion get reported to trac, and trac only. Users should post bugs
non-anonymously, if they can.

Trac has been a very good fit for the vtiger community resources. Anything
submitted within the trac application is automatically integrated for
worklist display, archival posterity and structured searching.

An unstructured mailing list is less useful for the kinds of things trac
does. Trac is our best venue to facilitate the details of the development
process.

I'd like to reserve the mailing list for discussion, brainstorming and
social organization of our community and its resources.