[Vtigercrm-developers] need helping hands

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue Jul 18 03:20:36 PDT 2006

I am quoting Gopal's bug report.
"
As per discussion. I am testing product on the following setup:
OS: Win XP (SP2) XAMPP (apachefriends) -xampp-win32-1.5.3a-installer.exe php settings:
error_reporting = E_ALL display_errors = On display_startup_errors = On log_errors = On
After completion of installation 1.2 mb error log is generated in Apache error.log file.
It is better to fix some of the notices and warnings, which will definitely improve the performance of the product.
Thanks, Gopal
"

Need helping hands who can dig into this and give the fixes.
We are held up with validation over here.

Richie