[Vtigercrm-developers] automated tests update

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Mon Jul 17 14:25:52 PDT 2006

I haven't looked into Selenium yet but with JS does it work at the
source level only, does it use gecko to actually execute and evaluate
the JS or can it check for changes in the DOM like it does the source?
In 5.x there are quite a few places where the DOM is being manipulated
directly or indirectly and I don't think a source level verification
tool will catch most of those.

Maybe augmenting it with the scriptactulous unit test lib would work?
http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/UnitTesting

Matt