[Vtigercrm-developers] automated trac registration

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Mon Jul 17 11:22:49 PDT 2006

I can't think of a great way to do automated sign-up without using
captcha or something similar, and we all know there are ways around
those systems.  I like your ideas of an admin list that people can
request access from.

And BTW, which interface are you guys using to give developers trac
accounts?  There is the trac module which was installed or there is the
service page that I created to manage SVN and trac.  The reason I ask is
because the service page may be out of date now that we've upgraded trac
a couple times since I wrote it.

Matt