[Vtigercrm-developers] automated trac registration

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 17 10:58:01 PDT 2006

Hi,

If there is automate option, it is better to notify user id and password to the correct email ids. I am already struggling with free forums and wiki registration process. People register with junk mail ids and spam our bug tracker as well.

My be we can create a group mail id and alias to admin users, who can create trac users ids so that load is shared among developer community.

Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

----richie at vtiger.com wrote ----

Hi!
Team, is there any way we can have an automated trac registration? I can do the registrations
till a point and the current mechanism is too crude.

Jeff/Matt any ideas please?

Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt