[Vtigercrm-developers] An Impassioned Plea from a VTiger Integrator

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 17 07:57:28 PDT 2006

Hi Matjaz!
I hope I am addressing you properly if not please forgive me and direct to the proper mode of addressing.

If you are game then great!
 Welcome to the club.
Please select your stand-in helper so that at least we have a backup for Linus Matjaz. Let me know and I will grant you the relevant access.

It would be nice if you could briefly state how you plan to address the
disparate contributions. This is just to get an idea as there are lots of data floating around in the code contributions and mailing lists; wanted to know if you have any specific plan. I will be busy with the v5 release and will not be able to help you much so the query.
I was earlier integrating it 1 by 1 till 4.2.3 and we do have a wiki page which reflects the status of the contributions. I am not sure if that is updated till the 4.2.4 release though. http://www.vtiger.com/wiki/index.php/Vtiger_CRM_Code_Contributions

Allan, any tips from you will be nice.

Richie

---- Sergio A. Kessler<sergiokessler at gmail.com> wrote ----

  On 7/14/06, Matjaz.Slak at atol.si <Matjaz.Slak at atol.si> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> If there's no one else, I volunteer to be the v4 Linus.

just do it. ;-)

/sak