[Vtigercrm-developers] new webmail input

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Mon Jan 30 13:43:26 PST 2006

The only HTML I saw was nbsp; so I took that and a
few of the other similar ones out.  Let me know if
that helps.

Matt

mfedyk at mikefedyk.com > on Mon, 30 Jan 2006
13:29:53 -0800:
There is a bit of html in the plain text portion:

 Look like crap?  Should support HTML and

 Matthew Brichacek wrote:

 > This email is sent from the new webmail
interface...

 > Look like crap?  Should support HTML and Plain,
let me know if you
 > find any wierd behaviour in your viewer.
 >
 > Matt

Brichacek <
 > mmbrich at fosslabs.com > on Fri, 27 Jan 2006
19:49:23 -0700: *

 >> I posted this to the forums already for user
input but of course I'd
 >> like to hear what the developers think/want
added to the new webmails
 >> interface.
 >>
 >> Done:
 >> Ajax for mail delete/un-delete/flag/mbox
refresh.
 >> List view, detail view, attachments download
script
 >> webmails.php class for easier code re-use
 >> Quick info view (opens div layer to show
attachments / relationships /
 >> threads)
 >>
 >> Todo:
 >> Finish thread views
 >> Entity relationship logic
 >> Search functions
 >>
 >> Later todos (after initial check-in)
 >> Filters
 >> POP??
 >>
 >> the post with screen shots is @
 >> http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=19138
 >>

 >> Let me know what you think and if there are
any obvious features
 >> missing. I am going to try and get the above
things done this weekend
 >> so it can be checked-in and you can all dive
in and start tweaking if
 >> you want. I've only tested this on courier
imap so I suspect there will
 >> be some work to get this working with all IMAP
servers.