[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerforge

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 04:07:30 PST 2006

hi fathi,

vtigerforge was installed by mike crowe,
mike is a volunteer member of vtiger (ie. he does things in *their* spare time)

so we cannot tell him what to do or what not to do, we can have
different opinions on what is better (I also would have prefered
gforge), but whoever finally does the job is who pick the choices...

so maybe (and just maybe, it depends on mike) we have time to consider
gforge, but for the consideration to be valid you have to offer a
solid help proposal...

are you willing to install, setup and *mantain* a gforge system for vtiger ?

just telling mike "use gforge!", IMO, will not work ...

/sak