[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerforge

Mike Crowe mike at mikeandkellycrowe.com
Mon Jan 23 15:43:38 PST 2006

Joel,

I really didn't take it as "coming down on me".  Since the Panthers got
creamed by Seattle last night, it's easy to be an arm-chair
quarterback.  I really wanted to nip the Why not gForge in the bud.

Further, this forge is far from perfect.  I've already invested a
boat-load of time, and can see investing even more to get it solid.
What I really need is volunteers willing to share this burden.

I'm seeing in every project I do:  The first 90% takes 10% of the time.
That last 10% is what kills you, and that's the part that I'm asking for
help on now.

I'll give you a for-instance:  I created a project called vtigerforge
where we can enter bugs with the site and put in feature requests.  The
damn trackers aren't working.  I'm in a ssh shell now trying to figure
out why the SQL statements don't work.

Those are the types of things I wish I had backup on.

:-[

No worries, though.  No hurt feelings on my side.
Mike