[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerforge

Joel Rydbeck Joel.Rydbeck at nubrek.com
Mon Jan 23 15:19:27 PST 2006

Mike,

I'm sorry it ended up looking like the group came down on you there.  Feel free to open discussions on this up to the group --we do have varying skills and I think its helpful for the difficulties to be exposed to the group as a whole rather than just an individual.  Directionally, it might not be a bad idea as it will force the group discuss what we're looking for in a forge tool.

Attached is the error I receive a lot on the vtigerforge.org site.  Additionally, it says my user is created and all, but when I go to login it doesn't recognize me.  I tried the 'Forgot Password' route, but it doesn't seem to know me there either.

Best Regards,

- Joel