[Vtigercrm-developers] [RFC] How to fix the "Close recurring event" problem

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Sun Jan 22 23:58:15 PST 2006

Hi all,

One problem I have seen is that there is no way to close one instance of
a recurring event.  It cancels all times instead of one specific
instance of that event.

One solution might be to duplicate the event when it is closed and have
the duplicate start when the next event would be.

I intend to implement this for 4.2.3 with hopes of it being merged into
the 5.0 tree.  Any suggestions that will help in that direction are
appreciated.

MikeF