[Vtigercrm-developers] Plans for a release in the 4.2 branch after 4.2.3?

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Sat Jan 21 03:15:15 PST 2006

Hi,

I have a fresh install of 4.2.3 that I need to customize, and it looks
like I'll be needing a few of the code contributions like field sorting
and maybe 7 others.  Several of these look like they would qualify as
bug fixes for the stable branch.

I looked through the CVS tree and it seems like there won't be any more
bug fix releases for the 4.2 branch.  In fact VTIGERCRM_4_2_BRANCH is
missing quite a few files.

I saw the posting in the developers forum about trac and svn and would
be willing to help maintain the 4.2 branch until 5.0 is released if
others are interested.

Please reply to my address in addition to the list since I'm not
subscribed to the list.

Mike