[Vtigercrm-developers] Please fix some ... problems

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 20 20:06:49 PST 2006

Dear Finjon Kiang,
Thank you for notifying the error in latest download links. I have fixed the links.
Our team will look into the other issue that you have mentioned.
Thanks,
Gopal

----kiange at gmail.com wrote ----

I forgot there's a mailing list...^^||

I posted a message here:
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=5070

1. In the following url:
http://www.vtiger.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=57

Please fix the links in 'Latest Downloads'. They are the same with 4.2
right now, although it said that's 5.0 alpha. Smile

2. Please re-package the source of 5.0 alpha with 'Export' option or
using ':pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/vtigercrm' as
the CVS root. I think most of us are not developers and don't have the
password of 'jerrydgeorge'.

--
Finjon Kiang