[Vtigercrm-developers] Updated Calendar UI

vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Thu Jan 19 12:46:34 PST 2006

Who is the owner of the calendar features for V5?  We've got WebCalendar
and VTiger in our enviornment, and we're trying to answer the integrate
vs interface question.  Reason: shared calendar views, check
availability, etc.