[Vtigercrm-developers] Updated Calendar UI

vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Thu Jan 19 12:44:33 PST 2006

I think this is a nice look/layout.

I also like the fact that you can chose to view ALL, or just Calls, or just
Meetings, or just To Do's.

This will help someone like myself that has a lot of To Do's and Calls, I
will be able to sort through them without looking at meetings and such.

Great Job!

Jamie