[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 54

Brian Laughlin brian at pr2k.com
Sat Feb 25 14:49:22 PST 2006

Graham Anderson wrote:

>Hi Brian (and all)
>
>I am not sure what the discussion about Bounty refers to... is this the
start of something that will see a change in direction and policy for
vTiger, through the backdoor?

No, don't even know how to pull that one off.  Simply put we're putting
people that want to or can pay for features / fixes together with those
that can do the work.  Ultimately creating a better vTiger product and
community.

Btw: Mike has been very supportive and I see him as a great example of
"effort"oracy.