[Vtigercrm-developers] 4.2.4 installer creates tables as MyISAM

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 06:56:28 PST 2006

Mike Fedyk wrote:
> We're not even supporting Mysql 5.0 right now.  Once InnoDB becomes
> depreciated, we'll walk through that door when we get to it.

I'm running mysql-5.0.18. Maybe that could explain why it is at first
glance functional even with the MyISAM table type? Did they improve those
table features in the 5.0 version?

Please don't count this a request for mysql-5 support from me, I'm just
counting the days until I can run vtigercrm on postgresql.