[Vtigercrm-developers] Build a vTiger Bounty Team

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Fri Feb 24 14:28:57 PST 2006

See:
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=5150
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=5549
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=5765
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewforum.php?f=66

Graham Anderson wrote:

>Hi Brian (and all)
>
>I am not sure what the discussion about Bounty refers to... is this the start of something that will see a change in direction and policy for vTiger, through the backdoor?

I'd call it marketing a fund raising system for developers.  Right now,
Brian is the one interested in maintaining this portion of the community
and wants a title.  So "Bounty Maintainer" seems fair.

>I will spend some time looking through the posts that I have missed over the last three weeks, from being away, so that our organisation and "development team" (yes there are a number of us all pulling together for the future), can be sure what we are getting into...

Brian is in my local area and contacted me a few weeks ago showing
interest in helping the vtiger community.  I don't want anyone to think
any back room deals are being made, so if you have any questions they
will be answered publicly.

Mike