[Vtigercrm-developers] Currency Precision Question

developer at infointegrated.com developer at infointegrated.com
Thu Feb 23 07:07:55 PST 2006

The current install of vtiger 4.2.3 and 4.2.4 branch builds displays
currency with 3 decimal places (eg 0.000). I would prefer to only see 2
decimal places. I am not sure if non-US currency has a need for 3 decimal
places or not. I know that I have fixed this on an individual instance by
modifying the SQL fields that refernce currency to only having 2 decimal
places.

If other currencies require 3 decimal places, then the
better solution would be to have the currency format determined through
localization files. If this is not the case, then I would like to
recommend that the table installation scripts are updated to only 2
decimal places.

Any thoughts on this?

I sent an
email to this list last night (over 8 hours ago) and it has not been
approved or denied yet. If emails cannot be addressed promptly, then
moderation on this list should be disabled. With release candidate status
rapidly approaching, I would like to get feedback on my comments and
suggestions as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Brian