[Vtigercrm-developers] Trees in SVN (Was: SVN access)

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Thu Feb 16 05:47:20 PST 2006

Thanks. Not sure what I was doing wrong before, I had typed in that
string with no luck, but copy paste seemed to do the trick. Must have
been a typo.

I am having a problem checking out the trunk. I am getting an error
in svn, and I think the problem is a duplicate file in:
root/vtigercrm/trunk/include/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/
default/

browser.css and Browser.css both exist, and this may be causing
issues for my svn client. I am running svn v1.3 on OS X. I would
guess that only one of them should be there, and only one is actually
being used on linux servers (and one probably overwritten on
windows). The one with the uppercase B looks to be older.

Thanks.