[Vtigercrm-developers] [Fwd: Regarding Patch 4 Rlease]

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Sun Feb 12 17:45:13 PST 2006

Hi Brian,

Brian Devendorf wrote:
[snip a few comments about the patch]

Thanks.

>With a bit of free time from the normal day-to-day business support,
>I have setup a development instance on my server for v4.2 branches.
>Once the branch is on the new CVS, I'd like to start helping in
>testing and troubleshooting. I'm new to CVS (not PHP), so I would
>also need some simple instructions on how to pull a distribution from
>CVS. Also, if there is a preferred format for posting patch code,
>please let me know.

We currently have converted the CVS to Subversion (SVN) and are debating
on how to proceed since the BRANCH_4_2 does not have anything useful to
work with.

And much of the work of splitting that big patch may be done for us with
the SVN conversion (we can pull in specific revisions into the 4.2
branch at will).

So right now I'd suggest you join us in #vtiger on irc.freenode.net.

Mike