[Vtigercrm-developers] cvs tarball manually recreated, ready for conversion?

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 16:34:14 PST 2006

Sourceforge came through with a manual copy of our needed CVS repository
snapshot. If Matthew is ready, the conversion to subversion could happen at any
time. It is unclear if the automatic nightly snapshots will resume tomorrow.

$ wget -S --spider
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/vtigercrm-cvsroot.tar.bz2 --19:33:01--
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/vtigercrm-cvsroot.tar.bz2            =>
`vtigercrm-cvsroot.tar.bz2' Resolving cvs.sourceforge.net... 66.35.250.207
Connecting to cvs.sourceforge.net|66.35.250.207|:80... connected. HTTP request
sent, awaiting response...   HTTP/1.1 200 OK