[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerforge News

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:27:58 PST 2006

--- "Sergio A. Kessler" <sergiokessler at gmail.com> wrote:
> is there any news about when/where the official development goes to
> devel.vtiger.com (aka vtiger.fosslabs.com) ?

We're waiting on the 'nightly' tarball of the CVS repository to resume service.
It stopped generating 2006-01-24 for unknown reasons.

Once we have a current CVS snapshot, a procedure has been tested to convert
that tarball to a properly configured subversion repository. Matthew has
already done all the subversion and trac setup.

I filed a support request with sourceforge, but they're not replying any
progress at this time:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1424797&group_id=1&atid=200001

This situation is frustrating, I'm sure, for those who want to work on
vtigercrm-4.2.4 and various feature branches, but we're at the mercy of the
sourceforge help desk for the time being. It would take somebody there 5
minutes to cut the tarball we need.