[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone have shell access to vtigercrm sourceforge?

Joe Stewart joestewart at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 7 06:57:02 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 08:44:59AM -0600, Josh Lee wrote:
> I do not know about there system for sure, but I was under the belief
> that every user has their own crotab.  If this is so we don't need them
> to repair the backup, we could mearly do it our selfs (as in someone who
> has shell access with vtiger at sourceforge.net).

Unless things have changed the sourceforge shell servers do not have
access to the cvs repository except for checkouts.  This is why any
changes to the cvs repositories requires tech support requests.

ref:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4297&group_id=1#cvs

As far as who has access, any of the vtigercrm project developers on
sf.net has the group privileges on the group file storage.  Don't think
it really matters regarding the cvs though.

Joe