[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting started with SVN

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 14:01:30 PST 2006

I don't know if they'll get to it in time, but I opened a support request with
sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1424797&group_id=1&atid=200001

-------------------
Nightly tarball needed for vtigercrm, last date 2005-01-24

Volunteer community members are trying to complete an
time-dependent operation on the CVS repository for
sourceforge project: vtigercrm

The nightly tarball we did our test run with only has
commit activity up through Tue Jan 24 08:40:10 2006.
The tarball itself seems to be dated on the 24th.

There has been commit activity since then, but no newer
nightly tarball is available. Last known CVS activity
is 2006-02-03 16:20.

Can you trigger that backup at your earliest convenience?

If possible, can you also tell me whether a person
using the vtigercrm sourceforge shell account would be
able backup the repository directory manually? Those
guys come in to work in a few hours, and that will be
our last chance to do this operation today.