[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting started with SVN

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 13:39:04 PST 2006

--- Matthew Brichacek <mmbrich at fosslabs.com> wrote:
> > 19127186 Feb  5 15:59 vtigercrm-cvsroot.tar.bz2
> The date is right.  Should I pull it down and convert it and see what we
> get?

No, I wasn't clear about the current file. That tarball is what you get at this
moment, and the bytecount hasn't changed since the one you and I worked with on
or about friday. They're the same file, that's just my local creation time.

Sourceforge's nightly tarball mechanism apparently isn't firing nightly.

tarring up the CVS repository root would be just as good, but I have no idea
what the sourceforge shell account layout is, if that repository is even
visible.

When I was running through our procedure, the steps in sequence for cvs2svn and
svn reorganization took about a half-hour or less. If we can get someone with
the sourceforge shell account to get us a tarball of the repository ASAP, maybe
there's still time...