[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting started with SVN

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Sun Feb 5 12:52:37 PST 2006

So, when should we make the official switch over to SVN?  I can get
enough of the system up today and do a final conversion of CVS today as
well.  The extra features like post-commit hooks can be added as we go
along correct?  Anyone who wants to help set up these much needed
features?
I haven't checked, but do CVS check-ins slow to almost nothing over the
weekend?  If so, today may be the day to get the final conversion done.
We gave an SVN crash course on IRC the other day that was able to get
the core team up to speed on SVN so they should be ready to go for the
most common day-to-day tasks.

Any suggestions on when to pull the trigger?

Matt