[Vtigercrm-developers] Comitter access forms?

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Sun Feb 5 12:01:58 PST 2006

I don't have any problems with point "a" but I won't assign my
copyrights to vtiger unless there is a foundation of some kind that
controls this and a democratic voting process that allows community
members to sit on the board.  We've all seen it before, commercial
entities get greedy (or their VC's) and if they have full copyrights
over the project you can expect it to get dual licensed and then all
kinds of bad things will follow.  If you want examples, look no further
than mambo, asterisk or sugar.

Matt