[Vtigercrm-developers] commit mailer 'svnmailer', 'post-commit-hook', repository list host

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Sat Feb 4 15:40:40 PST 2006

+5

Do we have to use those soft Styrofoam clue sticks? ;)

I really like this.  Can we have a special name for references to other
bug trackers?  Like vtbug#NNNN would link to the vtiger custom bug
tracker and sfbug#NNNN would reference to the source forge bug tracker
(are there any bugs in there that might get fixed in 4.2.4+)?