[Vtigercrm-developers] SVN access

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Fri Feb 3 00:22:23 PST 2006

Totally at sea Matt!
Need help here.
No blooming ideas on what to do with these combos.

In fact, I am still not sure what hit us.

svn and trac are being handled by you.
gforge by Fathi
Mike too has a forge.
What to do with it and who is handling that stuff?

Correct me if wrong about above.

Now, we are working on porting the cvs stuff to svn.
That would basically mean that we stop cvs cins into sf.net totally
effective immediately. I get the bigger picture but have no implementation
knowledge. Willing to learn. Guidance needed.

Would love to add value but need help!

Richie

----mmbrich at fosslabs.com wrote ----

Vtiger core developers:
How would you like groups and users set up on the system?
Here is the doc I built the HTTP access from.  Right now I am the only
one with an account but I can create you a user creation page that will
allow for quick add/remove of users to groups, etc.

Matt