[Vtigercrm-developers] SVN access

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:56:27 PST 2006

Nice work with the trac/svn stuff, this look very exciting.

Now we just have to get the core developers to stop checking stuff into CVS.

The most exciting part is I hope now we'll be able to take advantage
of all the people working on different fixes and features.  I can't
count the number of times I've sent bug fixes to core developers only
to have them not check them into CVS and not give me any feedback on
why the changes were rejected (even in cases like 2 weeks ago when I
was asked to help reduce query load on permission checks, I got
thanked for the patch after 1 week but it still hasn't been checked
in).  I mean what's the point for making me a "developer" if you're
not going to use any of my code?  Hopefully that's all behind us now.

To get to my point, I noticed that my CVS branch was ported into SVN
along with a handful of bug fixes (which were never merged into the
main CVS lines, surprise surprise).   I was thinking now that we're
back on track I could merge these changes into the 4.2.4 branch (is it
still called a branch is SVN?).  Anyways I may be getting ahead of
things here, but what's the URI to checkout the source?

Once again a big thanks to everyone involved in getting this project
back on track.