[Vtigercrm-developers] Two wikis?

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Fri Dec 22 08:11:39 PST 2006

Hi Callum,

Good question.

wiki.vtiger.com is for the product related documentation, such as User Manual, Installation Manuals, Developer manuals etc., where as Trac - Wiki is for tracking the vtiger CRM project related documents, such as project progress tracking, SVN access details, etc.

Hope this information helps you.

Regards,
Gopal
--
S.S.G.Gopal
1-877-788-4437

---- On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 Callum Macdonald <lists.vtigercrm.com at callum-macdonald.com> wrote ----

Hey Guys,

I thought that the Trac wiki and wiki.vtiger.com were the same thing,
but I&cmve just checked, they&cmre not. I&cmd suggest it makes sense to
standardise the Wiki into one platform.

I&cmm not sure about how practical that is, so as an alternative could we
transfer all the content from one Wiki onto the other and simply
redirect one?

Or if having two wikis makes sense, could somebody post a short
explanation of which wiki is for what and then I&cmm happy to add that to
the homepage of each (if I have permission to do that).

C.